A quick Pre-Wedding Workout featured on Elite Daily – Intrinsic Strength Training®
3. Pick a Full-Body Approach Angelo Grinceri, celebrity trainer, recommends, A daily blend of dynamic stretching and full body strength training (with and without resistance) completed in a circuit or tabata
. When these full body modalities are performed correctly and continuously with limited rest, the user will notice an improvement in posture, core definition, coordination, muscle tone and body fat composition.
Repeat a strength training circuit three to five times,
1. 16 alternating arm planks and do 15 rear step with one arm rows (performed on a shoulder pulley).
2. 15 one arm chest press forward steps (performed on shoulder height resistance pulley)
3. 30 split leg deadlifts holding a kettlebell
4. Standing leg raises (15 reps pointed toe, 15 reps flexed feet)
5. 15 hanging leg tucks.
Like it, Share it, Subscribe for more science proven principles of exercise and wellness.
This is only a snippet of a Workout Fitness Article written by Angelo Intrinsic Strength
Read Full Arrived
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.